i.

1/9/24


Don't you think it's all too much to handle yourself, i? 


Don't you think that i can help with what you are going through, i? 


If so, then can you tell me about your world? 


And all the beautiful things surrounding it? 


And if the world isn't so bright, let's try to make it brighter, dont you want to? 


Please, don't take it all yourself, please


You, have me in every world, oh please


Please, don't think that you're not enough


To me, the whole wide world doesn't compare to your smile


Don't feel like you're alone, please


I am here to be your company, the one who's ready to love you, don't you see? 


So, can you now tell me, all the things you encountered in each day, don't be so alone


Cause i am here to stay, i'll be awake anytime you wanted to tell me something


I may not be the kind of man for you, but i am here if you ever need a shoulder to cry on


Tell me about your world, i. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer