Self Destruct Properties

 "Self Deprecating"


A Term used for someone who in a way make a mockery of themselves or sees their own achievement less, 


I don't feel like i particularly self deprecates, but i tend to put other people above myself, especially loved ones, 


i'd put my life on the line for my loved ones


i just don't know where they put me in their list of priorities


or is it worth it to just keep on being silent about what i'm feeling 


I loved her, and still and will forever, 


It's just that it's too much for me to keep on being someone she could love, while she does everything in her way to keep making me feel like i'm unimportant to her, 


It's too much work for zero payoffs


I self destruct everytime, 


we're two stars roaming somewhere in this universe, and until we met again, i guess i'll never know


i feel like i've fallen


-20/6/24 ath

Komentar

Postingan Populer